Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Build My Own Hearth Pad

almost perfect .... teacher of French

Choosing a job is a bit like choosing to make a life with a man. Why him and not another then it seems to be allergic to the dishes and sometimes you want to send some object to the face? Ben because he is the one you love, it is due or not so little.

And it's like it's only 18 and my tank Scientist pocket, I decided to become a French teacher just because it was like that and not otherwise. That said, I saw the benefits that I could draw like all the qualities possessed by one who will sleep with me. Already four months of vacation a year and 18 hours of classes per week, the jackpot for someone like moi.J've always wanted to have lots of children and thus time to take care of it (and deposit them at their grandma while I went to my nails). And then, not being very brave, the idea of job security is good. So here was my choice and I was pleased with me.

Today I'm 27, I am a teacher in high school and I discovered the drawbacks of my job. Yeah, had to happen: the honeymoon does not last a lifetime. They are small but sly tray 6 for starvation wages, having to correct a hundred copies, prepare lessons, take a class of excited teenagers, support their parents sometimes (often) a little ( many) calibrated; vacation, you have your kids while at work 24/24 you have to manage those of others and your colleagues are often embittered and suddenly stupid.

Anyway, despite these concerns, overall, I did not complain of my choice and then sometimes it happens to you little stories that you tell your man that he is bored at the office.

Just because I am a teacher, that I must dress like a nun. So I tip with my 10 cm heels and a sober but beautiful nonetheless. Biatchent female teens hard seeing me earlier this year and male teenagers trying to play nerds thinking seduce me (it's not a very smart teen male). Generally, a month after school starts, it passes them.


few weeks ago, a friend of mine tells me that colleagues in the toilet boys there is a word for me. Curious, I went with him and there between "Fanie century ...." and "Sophie B. ..... s. .." I see great "Miss D is too good, I love it to death." Yes, my school is full of poets in the making, full of finesse and intrigue. At the time, I think I'm doing not too bad and decided not to pay more attention.

But that is where came a revelation. Yes, you who always wondered what the purpose of a vice principal, the school that you saw earlier this year just to see it disappear from circulation, you, the parent who discovers that it's really a trade , I have your answer.

Because my vice principal was able to identify 14 suspects inscription.Sachant possible that there are 2,500 students in this school I still wonder how he did it (fingerprints, DNA, recovery, satellite images?? ). So he summoned the 14 kids and money to expose the culprit. Obviously, nobody speaks, not stupid kids: they still have 3 years to take in the facility, must be small. I am a bit old actually, ok it sucks that one of them has marked it, but hey they are 15 years and none of them ever disrespected me in front.

(credit drawing: Proctor )



Given their silence, the deputy headmaster decides on the return. There I put my veto, do not push either. I also fantasized about my English teacher in second and nobody has returned. On the one hand, I do not want anyone to think that I encourage them but then again, it all seems to escalate too serious.

I say I just want an apology and they come on a Wednesday afternoon to clear everything he's written in the bathroom, especially the entries on women. Everyone is ok and my honor is safe.


My assistant principal went back into hiding in his bureau.Quand I think I have a colleague who broke his leg and called for classrooms on the ground floor for over a week, it puzzles me .







Thanks to Ness for his contribution!




If you also have a nearly perfect job that you want to share with us, feel free to send us your text unboulotpresqueparfait@gmail.com you

0 comments:

Post a Comment