Friday, March 4, 2011

Converting (w/w) To Density

s'exprime Cassez Florence et sur sa condamnation mexicaine

The French woman who is so much talk about it on both sides of the Atlantic received lepetitjournal.com in the visiting room of his prison, a February morning 2011.
Anxious to finally give his version to the French people in Mexico, she responded enthusiastically to our questions.

Lepetitjournal.com: If one is interested in your case you realize quickly that there was mounting media and that there was a lot of irregularities in judicial proceedings.

Florence Break: I do not think that I should fear. By cons I bother
:
that would involve dropping so many heads if they recognized my innocence. It's not a miscarriage of justice, it is a scheme orchestrated by Luis Cárdenas Palomino, the right arm of Genaro García Luna (current Minister of the Interior Ed). Imagine that they were victims of kidnapping involving a media circus! I am a victim Mounting a policeman who became a media assembly which itself turned into mounting judicial and now, the matter became political, as in France, Mexico
.
Florence gets up to go to the bathroom. When he returned, all smiles, she shows us a piece of paper that comes from him to put a man came to visit a relative. In his message the man
ensures that many Mexicans argue the
. He urged not to get discouraged. "You know, many girls here are sending me messages.
Many support me, especially since I publicly denounced the assembly."

Exactly, you're talking about police and judicial assembly, do you know about other cases?
is common for girls to be brought to justice several days about being arrested, just as in my case. Often, they are raped. If you want I can introduce you to a girl who protested his innocence for years and nobody listens.

You get to talk about the documentary that just came out on screens, presunto Culpable (film recounts the struggle of an innocent face of the judicial bureaucracy, is currently threatened with being removed from the screens by a federal judge, Ed
) (Read: presunto Culpable - The screening of the documentary shock is suspended). Florence would like to see. She did not doubt that this case has similarities with his own and is also the opinion of the filmmakers.

"
In Mexico, the rule is: Shut up and you get out after a few years
. Perhaps the defense system of Israel Vallarta ( its ex-boyfriend and alleged accomplice, Ed).
I always refused to keep quiet and here I am ...
I do not know if Israel is innocent. If he ever was involved, I was not aware. By cons, what is certain is that he was tortured, like many others who accuse me in this case. "

It has been demonstrated that confessions extracted under torture are unreliable, however, the Mexican police almost always uses this practice. Also, in 92% trials (as reported presented in the documentary presunto Culpable) there is no physical evidence against the convicted only of charges made by witnesses.

Do you have a message for the French community in Mexico?

I recently saw a poll that said 62% of Mexicans polled say
be unfamiliar for me but think I am guilty
. I would tell people who read this article they can do research, they do not remain the official version and the mass media . In inquiring, they quickly realize that I am innocent. They can also visit me, I'd be thrilled (contact Petitjournal.com, Ed).

I'd add something about photos published in the press showing my parents with Israel Vallarta. They are true. They were searched by the AFI (the police in charge of his arrest, Ed) the day of my detention and then given to the media hurt me. was told all sorts of things, even my parents would be involved in kidnappings ... I want that attention to these pictures from another angle:
If I had known that Israel is a dangerous kidnapper, would I have presented my parents?
We leave Florence. She looks determined and ready to continue his fight to prove his innocence. way out, we have to queue behind a lady who has just been released. She was sentenced sentenced to prison for stealing 100 pesos (about 6 euros) of goods in a shop ...

Source: LePetitJournal

0 comments:

Post a Comment