Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mad Dog In Tech Decks

Businesswoman Housewives

"since you're home ..." or downright "like you do not work" ... you mean how often do you, that song is? Me every week (at least).
And not only my mother.

Since I adapted my life to my lifestyle (and therefore stopped doing the reverse), and decided to work from home and my account to run my website (note www.baby2be.com ), the shortcut between "work from home" and "to be home - slash - being a housewife "hit me in the face. I thought I jump every time ("I'm not home, I worked house"), the boomerang comes back to me always. My neighbors. My former colleagues. My mother of course. And, frequently, Mr. Companion "on a day at home you have not had time to sweep the dining room?? "

kills me, I say, rehashing, rehearsing, he need only imagine that my office is elsewhere later in the street, and between 9 and 16h I'm not at home - it does not work. I remain, for him, for them, Mom at home.
It's like the endless stories of money. Yesterday, for example, was the bouquet. The straw that broke the camel's bunch:
"as it now lives only on my salary ... "- Mr. Companion throws me ... So

paper, pen, calculator (I live in Belgium, I should say "calculator") - actually, my site does not allow me to live yet and I have even invest some money in it - it is also true to say that I contributed to him unless household expenses. Specifically, I pay less money than him on the "joint account" (the one used to pay the same name, mainly concerning our extraordinary homes and our humble girls, or rather the reverse our humble abode and girly extras)

But but but (and this is precisely at this moment in history that serves the calculator - although, honestly, I did not need my name is Pascal and as everyone knows is the name of the first calculator invented by Pascal ... everything is so clear in my head at this very moment in history As I was saying)

Who collects the girls to school and keeps 16h (back-gives the taste-off the table - is homework - gives the bathroom - put in pajamas - ready to eat in front ' beautiful life, the while looking through his mail and 2-3 shots son) to 19h until the arrival of "I-am- CRE-vee- Mr. Papa-? Is Valerie
the babysitter (7 € per hour) or Bibi?
Who has to juggle his emails and when Perdolan Last Little has 39 degree fever: patient care (25 € a day) or Bibi? Who takes care of both
Pépette Christmas, Easter and Trinity? Bibi yet. Besides
Wednesdays, from 11:40, holidays, days of strikes etc ...

Calculator panics: 21 € per day babysitter saved on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 35 € Wednesday gives us € 476 per month if ... we added 25 € for sick days (about 10 per year, per child) and 85 € week internship during the holidays (10 weeks per year, per child), it makes a whole lot.

Obviously these are just numbers and it does not take into account the immense good fortune to be at the end of classes for that, it does not encrypt. But sometimes this kind of development, put black and white (one table and printed in large magnet on the fridge, in my case) made a very foolish
... I can take the time to do this little scheme, since I 'm at home ...


Thanks Pascaline for his testimony. We wish him lots of courage and success for the future!
Our couch working girl (and boy!) Remains open every Wednesday, so feel free to send us a quick message to tell your job almost perfect, unboulotpresqueparfait@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment