Friday, March 4, 2011

Which Indian Actress Has The Biggest Boobs?

sur la justice pour avoir 17 000 pesos abattu arbre mort a

Here is a testimony sent to Mexican reality show well the corruption of the police and the Mexican justice:

Narrative of events which occurred January 14, 2011 in San Antonio




Sr. Jean SMITH: Help volunteer maintenance
in a charity own a forest pines.

On January 12, 2011, the Señora Juanita (She does not use gas and her husband is diabetic, it is becoming blind) came home to ask that gives a dry tree for firewood. I told him that the next afternoon I will come to cut the next day, she can take it home.
On 13, I went into the forest at 4:30 in the afternoon with my saw and I cut down the dead tree that had a diameter of about 50cm. La Sra Juanita came to see the fallen tree and told me that tomorrow she will come to retrieve it.

the 14th, at 11am I'll be back on site to check cutting operations. El Sr. Pedro was there with a few assistants and Juanita Sra. They had their own chainsaw to do the job.
I also met in the forest two boys trying to find some wood, but they used only a rope to pull the dead branches of pine trees. I would said that this afternoon I went back with my chain saw to help them, and cut the trunk of a tree broken by the storm several years earlier in the forest.


3H3 The same day in the afternoon a boy came to my house to inform me that there was a problem with the police. I went immediately to my mind saw the two boys met in the morning. When I arrived at the site of the felled tree, the police were there in arms. They asked me if there was a permits to cut this tree. I told him I did not need a permit to kill this tree because of Standard:
RECNAT NOM-012-SEMARNAT-1996 for.


I have a copy of this document at home, received directly from an engineer Semarnat Rio de los Pinos
. The police asked me accompany them in their truck with a chainsaw and Juanita and Sra el Sr. Pedro with his chainsaw and an ax.

I noticed that the truck had a driver at the wheel. We're down to the village and instead of passing directly through the shortest route, we took the main road Vicatlalco Rio de los Pinos and the main street of San Antonio to the town hall. So we were presented before the entire population as criminals ...
When we arrived in the courtyard of the town hall I noticed that the driver of the van was the commander of the police. I asked him a moment to talk and explain.
We went to his office and asked if I could dial up the house where I live. I refused it
. I said that I had the right to call the consulate as French. I was refused
. Then
I therefore considered deprived of my freedom, without knowing the reason, because for me it was not a crime to kill a dead tree along the Standard Administration.
A policeman took my name, age, and I added that I was French. They took pictures with chainsaws and asked us back in the van where they put two pieces of dry trunk . They led us el Sr. Pedro and me in the direction of Rio de los Pinos (30 km).

We arrived at the barracks of the State Police. We asked our new name, age and I added that I was French. I asked the officer if he knew my rights as a foreigner, but he did not consider . They took mug shots (front, left, right - like on TV) with chainsaws and noted the identification data chain saws and an ax.
Then we were transferred in the building of the "Ministerio Publico" ..
It was about 5am in the afternoon. In the hallway there were many people due to a truck accident that had caused so much damage. We stayed there monitored by city police and state police officers with guns. Officials of the work for which I work arrived, prevented by the family of Juanita. They had all the documents of property and the text of the Standard of SEMARNAT. Also arrived to help us two "licenciados" warned by friends of the house. The atmosphere in this corridor was quite surreal. An official of the Ministerio Publico received (I assume) the testimony of police and occasionally chatting with our two "licenciados. He wanted the original text of the Standard ...! In the hallway there were also some weird people who spoke with everyone and spreading a little panic about the seriousness of crimes and risk etc ... Later I realized that they were "lawyers" or "licenciados" looking for work! ...
Finally I was free to 10:30 at night because I was not surprised " ; in flagrante delicto. " by cons el Sr. Pedro was allowed to sleep there.

The next leaders of the work and I went back to Rio de los Pinos to try to free this poor Sr Pedro. Meanwhile an "expert" was dispatched to the scene and reported that in reality there were two trees cut down! ... El Sr. Pedro made his statement to the official in charge of the Ministerio Publico cases involving the "medio ambiente" and was finally released.

Our two "licenciados" were also there, as entering and exiting the home office official. Finally they told us it would cost us a
$ 7,000 plus $ 4,000 fee
... It had to come back the following Tuesday for my testimony and that of Juanita Sra.
I took advantage of weekends to get back into the forest and discovered that
e second shaft discovered by the "expert" had been cut six months ago, before the rainy season

, ie there was no trace of sawdust around unlike the other tree.
The Tuesday after it returned to our testimony. I was very careful to note the Norma Oficial Mexicana: NOM-012-RECNAT-1996.
Officials do not even know
. They kept the two chainsaw and all that goes with it, and the ax. To date nothing has yet been recovered (of course).
j'eu Also on Tuesday confirmed that these
$ 17,000 were given to "licenciados" to honor the "mordida" to release the Sr. Pedro, change the testimony of "expert" and not the fines as I naively thought ...!
Back home I searched on the Internet with this standard and I noticed she was still in effect and listed on many sites: SEMARNAT , etc. CONAGUA. and even a UN website.
Conclusion : On a denunciation (El Sr. Pedro is the PRD and the PRI municipality)

we were arrested for a crime by a police fantasy ignores the laws and go through without worry about the most fundamental rights of individuals. Personally, at the request of officials of the work, I have nothing against this attitude brought to justice and police. They fear retaliation.

¡¡Viva México - Vive la démocratie mexicaine! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment