Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Can Doctor Touch My Penis

Ich bin your father ... Attention Brenda

Since I confessed to my new boss that I had learned German in college high school, he thinks I am fully trilingual. French, English, German.
class!
Except that I do not confess my true age (plus it's my birthday soon ... sigh), it makes a lease since I left high school.
long enough to have forgotten the basic vocabulary and grammar of the reflexes that made me proud.

Even so, I initiated the challenge to get back a little, and when a customer slips germanophone few Germanness in his e-mails in English, translate it to me. Finally
as I can ... anxiety takes me when I hear him say "uh ... the grocer, you speak German ..."
Argh! Today I will be unmasked.

this morning, so I hear the phrase that I care about the pressure ... "Said the grocer, in German, what does it mean that?"

I recall the basics
Ich heiße the grocer Jahre alt Ich bin xx.

And he showed me his screen:

"What does that mean the code, then with the two points?" he said ...


Phew!
My honor is trilingual except ...
Hers, however, a little less!

Win: 5 / 5
Glamour: 2 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment