Saturday, February 5, 2011

Makeup Tips For Hollows

these officials, all lazy!

lunch at work, for me, is synonymous with pals-of-work, discussions, muddy, thrusting all kinds of jokes and more or less fine, basically, it's my time to relax with friends.
This afternoon, a colleague stands beside me.
"It does not bother you?" said he, placing her tray.
"Ben is still waiting for someone ..."
"You were saying?" Putting his butt on the chair
"Nah ... nothing"

Amid the good-natured conversation with friends we sort:
"You know how long an employee goes off disease averaged over a year? "Stop
conversations started ...
"25 days! Can you imagine?! 25 days!?"
"Uh .. no we can not think well, we did not have too many points of comparison. It is how many days in private?"
"In private? No I do not know, it's insignificant. Purée 25 days!"
"You know it's significant or not?"
"I know nothing but 25 days is not great?"

I explain that this kind of figure balanced in nature makes me the same effect as the weather announcements on that Monday, it will be 5 degrees below seasonal averages - Oh My God!

End of discussion ...

Back the office, I look at the issue.

The report in question is rather a study published by Capital magazine (not available on the net) which tends to propose a reform of our administration taking local examples to support his argument, including the mayor of Perigueux cited for sad 44j record of absence of employees per year. All under the title herald " Officials: why they cost us more and more expensive" .

A first research tells me that the national average of days of absenteeism for medical reasons seems to be 8j all sectors. So, in effect, 25j, it seems a lot.

A dig a little further, the mayor of Perigueux said that the figures on which the article is based takes into account injuries and maternity leave (!): "We must know what we are talking about [. ..] Everything is Meang, "protested the mayor" Capital published an article biased. "

OK so already, do not mean sick but overall absenteeism.

I could not find the overall rate of absenteeism in 2010, but in 2008 it was 4.85% nationally, equivalent to 18 days and tends to increase with the crisis with regional disparities more absenteeism in the South for example.
Between 25 days and announced the 18d, it is already far from the gulf announcement ...


Without economic and social analysis on the subject (I'd certainly be unable - more info here or the ), I know that this colleague is mostly an echo of those journalists who repeat this kind of info without digging further.
In this case the job is not perfect at all! ... It's called

same misinformation.



Win = 4 / 5 - I love disassemble the claims bullshit!

Glamour = 5 / 5 - I'm going to finish balances (the employee, I will file a RIB or do you want me to write a check?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment