Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Defrost Sausages In Fridge?

In a mouse hole

I think the black cloud of polluter got contaminated.

Friday was the kind of day job forever. The kind of day where you chat with friends, but you also have stuff to make ends before leaving for the weekend. But you still have tapes of the good parts of giggles with the girls because it's Friday, eh?
Friday, I had to send results of turnovers before leaving for the weekend, a record month for motivating the troops.

battery at a time when I wanted to leave, I managed to finish my picture. I rechecks once, twice, I change two details to be more talking, and I send it by mail to any service.

The light-hearted, I can go on a weekend without worry. I have finished my job, nothing to report, I loop and I'm going.

The weekend was good, I assure you ... (I went to skiiiiiii!) (I know you hate me ...)
This morning, head in the puree (plain, it's Monday), my co-bureauteur says "it goes, the grocer? "
... uh yes, why?
" We had a rotten day Saturday was the anguish "(some of my colleagues on Saturday bossent currently)
Me:" Yes I guess it's never fun to work on Saturday, it was anyway? "(I'm cool, I'm ... so at this moment, I dreamed of my coffee)
Him "bof was the day meatballs ... besides, you know that Friday night, you sent your picture by email to Bernard of Patato? "(our largest customer)
Me:" huh? what? who? Quess? that or I? naaaaaaaaaaaaaan not possible! "
Him:" if ... Saturday he called to thank us for having expressed our results in turnover, and especially thank you for thinking of him "
Me:" mffllllrrtterrfffffffff "(stuttering-the girl-who-knows- more-too-what-so-say-it-is- feel shitty)

In fact, I quickly typed the email addresses of people the service, and this time, the predictive text does was not on my side, because instead of putting "Bernadette service commercial" copy, I put "Bernard of Patato"

And Mr. Patato is delighted to know that it is part of clients pay the most expensive.

Z'avez a mouse hole available for me to go to hibernate? Ca

you have ever, this kind of blunder? For pity's sake, help me feel less alone noodle

Win: 0 / 5
Glamour: 1 / 5 (it's for the weekend skiing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment