Monday, February 7, 2011

Invite For Lohri Function

The Long Goodbye ... Ah

Noooo! I do not leave the ship! The three musketeers are four well!

It Big Mamma, by dint of being so successful, so popular, it has recently changed positions, drawn into the higher realms, leaving us helpless in the service.

Here (from memory, I did not think to keep a copy) little (!) word that I have left on the original card.



Big Mamma,

In 2005, you welcomed me into your service, at the time dubbed "the nursery of the Department" so you'd be keen to train young engineers out of the nest of school.

For three years, you've "all" learned of the note administrative mail to a shouting match business late, and even how to impose myself on site meeting at the top of my 23 ans/50kg all wet and my nasty propensity to smile at every turn.

Then you were called to the Central, where I've joined a year later. A bit like teenage professional, I learned that the rules learned here (site meeting) does not necessarily apply here (with an elected office, at meetings of Directors). I sailed into new waters, guided a little further this time, your experience by always caring and efficient.


Today, you go, Madam Director. And I do not feel abandoned, without a net. Instead, you made me a full assurance engineer and is confident that now I begin adult life.

Thanks.





is a bit bombastic, certainly (I had tears in their eyes during the farewell party), but I suspect that many of us on this blog (and elsewhere!) currently live in this turning into adulthood of our professional lives.

you, have you experienced this type of tutoring at the beginning of your life pro? Then it felt when you were finally independent, and able to make choices with confidence pro only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment