Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beginner Digital Slr Lessons

The apprentice handyman

Little scary thought for the week of my "inner self": "Ooooh damien, you simple computer, do you feel able to realize the development of the attic alone?? "

Gulp. Re Gulp.

is true that the choice to take our responsibility for the development of the attic (insulation / plumbing / plasterboard / electricity / etc) has much reduced the price of the house ... But even if I know I can count on Mom and Dad Beau, me personally I do not know much yet.

is why I changed my bedside table in the library, DIY radius. I present below my 2 best Bibles DIY books for "noobs" like me:



The Larousse DIY

Michel Galy

Hardcover: 624 pages
Publisher: Larousse (April 15, 2009)
Collection: HEALTH & LEISURE
ISBN-10: 203584374X

The illustrated manual of DIY

Christian Pessey

Hardcover: 288 pages Publisher
: MASSIN CHARLES; Edition: Practical DIY (8 June 2009)
Collection: Practical DIY
ISBN-10: 2707206199

The two are very good and can complement each other: they provide a lot of explanations, diagrams and step by step illustrations. All the main themes are to learn the basics of DIY carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical, coatings, insulation, heating, etc..
In summary, they cover everything you need to know to build, renovate or repair their habitat.

Although these two books are very well made, I think sometimes we have trouble viewing certain methods or techniques explained. In searching the web, so I find additional interesting: courses DIY videos. Here are 3 sites that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their training videos in DIY:

commentkonfait.com
http://video.bricolage.commentkonfait.com/videos/77

bricovideo . com
http://www.bricovideo.com/video_bricolage.html

netprof.com
http://www.netprof.fr/Bricolage/Tous-les-cours-en-video, 4,0,0. aspx

videos-bricolage.com
http://videos-bricolage.com/


In information, you can always find what you need on other sites and portals to construction (see our useful links page ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment