Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quotes About Martial Arts Promotion

The almost perfect job of the switchboard

- Society-Alpha-a-your-service
Hello - Hello ma'am, I'd like to rent a car without a driver
- We do not rent a car, with or without drivers, we do micro-tech electronics, you're in the wrong No.
- What does it mean?
- It means you're in the wrong telephone number, we do not hire vehicle
- You're sure? Nan because I called you last week and sent me a car with driver
- I assure you there, now I can not send Car with or without drivers, you're in the wrong
No - and you could not tell me before? " Cling, hook ...


- Society-Alpha-a-your-service Hello
- Oh that's nice as home, "said the man with a perverse smile (you can hear well perverse smile on the phone)
- What can I do for you?
- I have an appointment with Mr. Thing, tomorrow night at 17 pm, maybe we can go have a drink every other post?
- Ok, no problem, I warn Mr. Widget that you are proposing to extend the appointment for a drink at 18 pm or 18 H 30?
- ....



A big thank you to the bug so sexy and you find here!

If you also have a nearly perfect job that you want to share with us, not hesitate to send us your text unboulotpresqueparfait@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment