Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To Hide A Cold Sore

tested for you ... an appointment at the job center

Extract of a dialogue between Mrs. Councillor our job center and Interim ...


- Ah, I see that you accept both a full-time than part-time, CDD or CDI?
-
yes - but must make a choice, huh.
- well, why?
- you can not take both!
- ... ! Of course there is nothing preventing me from applying the two is not my choice but the recruiter ...
- Oh no, it's not like how it works! Assume that offers 2 permanent positions, a full-time and one part-time, you will take full-time permanent contract, right? And if you are offered a full-time permanent and one part-time temporary contract, you will take the CDI I am sure?
- In this case, no, not necessarily.
- well then the same thing but with equal pay?
- like Ben, I am applying to both.
- no, must choose!
- But I would not necessarily full time, it also depends on the job. I will not take a full-time permanent contract even if the position does not suit me, excuse me!
- good but must make a choice eh. My system takes only checkbox.
- Ah, but if that's it, then put on permanent full-time and too bad! (We will not spend the day ...) That's

job center that they will look for work: by taking into account that some of your choices ...


Thanks to be our Interim guinea-despite-it! And most importantly, we wish him good luck (and we wish him especially not having to go back too often!).

If you too have a story to tell about your job, or if you want us to share your work almost perfect, our sofa is available every Wednesday. Please let us send your prose unboulotpresqueparfait@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment