Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Much For Keloid Surgery

His name, he signs it at the tip of the keyboard ...

's it, it is next year lectoranautes flights.
What a great year 2011 is full of clumsy customers, colleagues-ball, of petty leaders without morals, endless meetings and retro-unmanageable ... otherwise we get bored, eh?!

Yesterday was my day back in office after a week's holiday snow. After making the obligatory tour of the offices to wish all my colleagues a nice "happy new year full of achievements" (not me but it made me drunk to wish good year, so I'm not in the original, sorry) I connects to my mailbox and explores the extent of big business that I missed between Christmas and New Year's Day.
That is nothing.
Oh yes. The
mail greeting, all the more kitsch than each other. J'adooooore!
If it's true. When it's serious, it's not funny.

short, back to my sheep so that I scattered you even know who he is. My sheep.

Reading these mails kitsch (not good but, a virtual card-shaped gingerbread house is still kitschoupi!) Made me think of those automatic email signatures. Because there has kitsch, though. Of ridiculous too.

First Class : Those who indicate their contact details, including their email address.
Do I need to specify that when receiving an email, most people decently filled neurons are all capable of finding only the address of the sender?
But hey, you never know ... because a simple reply may sometimes be too complicated to do as much re-specify their address aucazou. Bah yeah.


Second category: the international express their signature in all languages. And thus have a signature that takes 3 / 4 of the mall.

Sincerely / Best regards / Saludos cordial
Ms. / Mrs. / Sra. The grocer
Address / Address / dirección: street work nearly perfect love my box
00000 Tel / phone number / número de teléfono: +33 (0) 1 23 45 67 89 Fax
/ fax / fax: +33 (0) January 23, 1945 67 89
Website / website / Sitio web: unboulotpresqueparfait.blogspot.com


Third category: those that insert full of pictures. I'm not talking about a small company logo very discreet ... sometimes they do not know set the size of that logo, which takes half a page (and 3 / 4 the size of the mall)

Category standout : those that insert smileys. Yes in work emails.
certified Example:

B e s t r e g has r d s ,
L u k e ^ _ ^

kawaïïïï Too!

And you, the signature is super square or open bar?

Win: 4 / 5
Glamour: 5 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment