Monday, January 10, 2011

La Boxing Prices And Membership

When the pro, the net, and real life catapult

Pro
At work, there is Anne Flore. She is tall, she is thin, she's blonde, she is beautiful, she is undermined.
With girlfriends, we hate it.
It is hyper efficient, she answers without missing a beat, she'll Sort this mega issue a problem in no time.
No but you hate it not?
She is super nice, she has a conversation is a good companion farewell.
And then one day she went (without starting pot). That finally
an excellent reason to hate.


The personal
Besides labor, Auntie lives.
Auntie moved to Paris 2 years ago and, nice, invited me to eat at home a few afternoons a month.
For Christmas, she gives me a nice little book, full of tricks and tips in Paris: My Little Paris - The Secret Paris of Parisians .
It seems that it fired a blog that you should necessarily know. " Ben would not.

My Little Paris released her book from mylittleparis we Vimeo. The net



That evening, I go to the blog is cool, it's fashionable, it's fun, it's convenient. Then I read the book. And falls on the list of authors, and found ...
... Anne Flore!
illustration Kanako



I like it when it is in all my catapult and spheres. Not you?




Win: 3 / 5 (it's not me who runs a site that siouper spell books)
Glamour: 5 / 5 (just to Anne Flore)

0 comments:

Post a Comment