Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lohri Function Invite For Kid

almost perfect job of a recruiter !

Being recruiter is a rewarding job (we meet different people every day) exciting, stressful (especially if you recruited en masse ...) ...

Initially we say that recruiting is piece of cake but in fact it requires extensive knowledge about the vacancy, the company, teams up ....

The hardest part is not being able to choose all the candidates that are perfect for the job but having to make a choice and let someone out of work. The hardest part is always to call the candidates to tell them no.

Now I no longer this job, but I know that the years spent recruiting serve me every day every day to handle many situations.

I propose today to find selected pieces that have marked my many job interviews:
  • "It's me that handles the phone at home, so I should expertise and it's going to do! "

  • "I need a taf, to save Thune"

  • "I just for me to renew my rights "

  • " I was a cashier two days but it's too rotten as work, I prefer a position without contact with clients, in addition Sometimes it stinks "

  • " I have knowledge of electricity, at least I know reconnecting a circuit breaker "

  • " refuse collectors have always wanted to do this job ( should not exaggerate either), I love the song (Ah rapper? not currently being recruited not in this area) "

  • "I Want a no-brainer taf"

  • "I was told it was an easy job, and I do not like to lose my head "

  • " My greatest quality (user is humility) is of course my intelligence "

  • " Me below 12 euros an hour I works, you know I still have a BEP secretariat "Saying with a ferry some five to SMIC. "

  • "I want a full-time position but I'm unavailable on Wednesday, the weekend and Monday morning."

  • "Why would I change jobs? My boss is too ugly, I can not see"

  • "I too want this job, but is to do what? "

You see you never get bored in job interview, but in fact there are phrases that are best avoided ... Under penalty does not seem serious about the recruiter.

Thank you very much Miss for these stories! You can find it here: Futile and Useful!




If you also have a nearly perfect job that you want to share with us, feel free to send us your text unboulotpresqueparfait@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment